Thursday, February 7, 2008

Look At My Booty!


I love thrift stores, sorta grew up in them. In high school, I shopped at thrift stores because I was broke and wanted to be different. Now I shop for the thrill of the hunt. Nothing better than finding treasures that others can't seem to see. Especially when it's cheap! Of course, my husband calls it all junk, he only likes new stuff with big price tags(the cretin). Opposites really do attract! So back to my booty, this picture is just a fraction of what I found this week(it was a good week). The three metal cannisters were only $1.50, the books were .25 a piece(a music book, a beautiful cookbook and a book of miniture art) the tidbit dish was $2.50 and the very recent copy of County Living was only .10! Whoo-hoo! I'll try to post more pictures of my treasures later... but for now I need to work on setting up my new Blackberry. (An early Valentine gift) It is a very pretty red, with a lot of technology- and I am not very technical!

No comments: