Monday, February 18, 2008

I love tax time...

Every year when we get our tax return, it always gets split up into three basic catagories- the largest amount going to pay off bills or fund a home improvement project, the next largest amount goes to Costco (where I get to go hog wild!) and smallest amounts to my husband and I, to do whatever with. My favorite day is Costco day. The kids go to my Moms, and I get to take my time with my super-long list that starts months in advance. We usually fill at least 2 of those flat bed carts and I can't explain how satisfying it is to stock up on all those things that are so annoying to run out of. It is literally on of my favorite shopping trips. I also have to decide what I am gonna splurge on for me. Does anyone out there know where I could get some extra time???

No comments: