Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bed Buddies and Banner Frustrations...

I tried to do something a little different with my banner, just some little adjustments, and I ended up screwing up the whole thing! In my defense, up until 3 years ago, I couldn't even use a computer. No kidding, I literally couldn't even turn one on. So I have come a long way. And I came to a conclusion this week. This little blog of mine is a learning project, and one day I hope it will be as beautiful, entertaining and inspiring as the blogs I look at every day. See how I was experimenting with the font? yeah, I have to let go of wanting this space to be so pretty, yet. But if you hang in there I assure you it will get better.


I love how a lot of blog-ladies have cute names for their spouses and kids, I don't want to writing "my husband" this and that, so I will hearby dub him "the Boss". Because his ringtone on my phone is the theme song from the Sopranos. And cuz I let him be the boss. So, the boss is away at an academy for his job, promotion kind of a thing,(law enforcement) 10 weeks, and he's only home on the weekends. The babies have been sleeping with me, but they that do even when he is here. I guess we're those "family bed" kinda people. The thing is I have a 16 year old daughter(from a previous marriage) so I know how fast they grow. I do appreciate the extra room in the bed, during the week. If I won the lottery, I would have a huge ( I mean like really big) bed custom made for all of us.

1 comment:

justyne said...

They look like angels sleeping.